CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Announcing...

Donovan, Kaya, & I are proud to announce that, come September, our family of three will become four. I'm about 13 weeks along (due September 19th) and everything is going wonderfully! We're feeling so very blessed to be having a healthy baby this time around, and are SO excited to meet him/her. I got to see the baby sucking his/her thumb today and am attaching a picture for you all. The quality of the scanned pic is awful, but I wanted to share it anyway. :-)


I just realized that the words on the ultrasound are pretty small... The box on the left says Thumb, the top-right box says Head, and the bottom-right box says Torso/Spine. Sorry the quality is so bad, but you get the idea. Kaya is very excited about the baby and asks me questions about it ALL THE TIME. She loves to talk to him/her, tell me all the things that she'll teach the baby, come up with some very interesting names, and all kinds of stuff. She's VERY happy!


I've been super-busy lately, but am going to try to get some Kaya pics up by the end of this week.

6 comments:

DeAnna said...

YAY!! Congratulations! I have been praying for you!!! Kaya is going to be a great big sister! Can't wait to see pictures soon!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the world can know now. It's been killing me waiting to tell people I'm going to be a grammy again. I'm so excited. Now all the people who've been asking me about more grandchildren can here the whole story. There's one on the way.
YEAH!!!!!!

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Yay! Proof that God answers the prayers of our life group!
Amy

Paige said...

Oh Yea! I'm so glad everyone knows now!

Personally I hope you are just a few days late so the baby can share a birthday with Oscar..much easier to remember those dates!

Congrats to your whole family...
Paige

Katie Scott said...

woo hoo!! congratulations! I will pray for you that the rest of your pregnancy goes well.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! So excited for you guys!

Stacey Jennings