CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"A Baby Changes Everything"

I heard this song on the radio the other day and thought I'd share... I heard the DJ announce that they were going to play a song from Faith Hill's new Christmas album and thought, "Seriously? In September?" Well, being the Christmas-obsessed person that I am, I had to listen. Well, this is not your typical Christmas song - it is VERY good. So, when you get a minute, listen. :-)


MusicPlaylistRingtones

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is certainly a good one. Tommy brought me a Christmas book tonight and I felt that tug of ooooohhhhhh I can feel it in the air before we know it it will be here!!
Kristina

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Aw man... when I saw the title of the post I thought, "OMG! They've gone into labor." Guess not. I hope we get to see you tonight at the jazz concert!
Amy

Katie Scott said...

I'm with Amy, thought you were in labor. This is a great song, though!!

Jennifer Herring said...

Sorry for the trickines... I wish I was posting about that!