CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Kaya's turning 5...

I always feel like I need to have something important to say when I blog, and I usually don't. But today is different. Today is the day Kaya turned five. I am tearing up as I write this. I can't believe how fast she has grown up. I remember being so anxious for her to be born on a Tuesday night 5 years ago. I remember the way I felt the moment I saw her and how I knew that I could never love anyone the way I loved her. I remember how anxious I was for her to grow a little bit more so she would sleep. I didn't mean I wanted her to grow this much! Really though, she is a wonderful little girl who cracks me up pretty much every day. Most of the time (I have my mommy moments - don't we all?), I can't get enough of her. :-) She is so fun to watch and is turning into such a beautiful young lady. Here are a few pictures of her growing up...

The day she was born....


The day she came home...

2 Weeks old...


Personality from the beginning...








And now...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so weird!! i can't believe it either! randy felt slightly bad about making her cry today, and told me he shouldn't be allowed to be at her next birthday.

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Happy Birthday Kaya! Hugs from Molly!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Kaya!! We can't wait to celebrate with her on Saturday.
Kristina and Tommy