CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's a...

...baby! I know, I know, that's not very nice, is it? Needless to say, we did not find out the gender today. The baby was not in a very cooperative position, but, as far as we could tell, was nice and healthy! He/she seemed to be kicking around, trying to make more room in there. Sorry kid...

Again, the scanned pic isn't great, but here it is anyway!




Well, hopefully I'll be able to take some new pictures of Kaya this weekend. I'm not sure what we have planned on Saturday, as it is Donovan's & my 5th anniversary, but we'll see!

ETA: We'll be having another ultrasound at our next appointment on May 5th, so hopefully the baby will be in the mood to let us take a peek then!

4 comments:

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Ahhh, man! I already knew it was a baby! So is that it then? Do you have to wait until the baby is born to find out the gender? Well, thankfully baby is nice and healthy! That's most important!
Amy

Katie Scott said...

How funny! I am glad that the baby is looking healthy!

DeAnna said...

Baby just wants us to keep guessing huh? Hopefully you will find out at the next appointment otherwise I may need to sneak you in at one of my appoitnments. tee hee!!

Paige said...

That is so very cool! I love these pics. Congrats on your 5 years... The fun is just begining huh?